HIDDEN GEM: This is a hidden gem within kodi addons. This addon from Gary Hall is in the Kodi repository.
It features UK top 40 music from an amazing 1960 to the present, and has something for everyone. It is a MUST HAVE in your kodi addons list.
To Install Simply open kodi and goto:
- Select SYSTEM > Settings > Add-ons >
- and select Install from repository
- Select Kodi Add-on repository
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Select UK Music Video Jukebox (or anything else from this great repo)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
UK Music Video Jukebox is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > UK Music Video Jukebox from your home screen
2 thoughts on “Tutorial how to install UK Music Video Jukebox”
How do you get it to play continuously? Instead of one song at a time
Hi I am not sure if there is a way, i will check with the dev for you