This addon is simply AMAZING, you must install it to see it.
UPDATE V1.0.3 = No changelog, but this addon is simply BRILLIANT!!
UPDATE V1.0.1 = Includes new themes and now remembers which category you were last browsing. No more reverting back to Entertainment. AMAZING ADDON!
Includes something for everyone and is not to be missed.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://kodi.metalkettle.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type Metalkettle & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select Metalkettle
- Select repository.metalkettle-1.x.x.zip
- Wait for enabled notification
- Select Get Add-ons or Install from repository
- Select MetalKettles Addon Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Live Mix (or any of the other excellent add-ons in the list if you wish)
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Live Mix is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Live Mix from your home screen.
4 thoughts on “Tutorial how to install the AMAZING Live Mix addon from MetalKettle”
live mix its not working kodi android tv box can you help
its hit and miss at the minute as UKTV backend is going down sometimes. try again it should be fine now
followed all the steps to load to amazon fire stick. When I open the addon I see all the channels but when I click on them and select stram one or two nothing happens. It doesn’t seem to load any suggestions
I think this addon is currently down now. It uses a UKTV backend and when that goes down this does also 🙁