Fed up at home with the Children, want something new to watch then install Little Kids addon from the Legends repo.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://4legends.co.uk/Legends and select Done (NOTICE THE CAPITAL L)
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type Legends & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select Legends
- Select plugin.video.Littlekids
- Select plugin.video.Littlekids-x.x.x.zip (choose latest version, as the repo is not working correctly and does not update the add-on)
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Littlekids is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Littlekids from your home screen.
6 thoughts on “Tutorial how to install Little Kids Addon for Kodi”
My legend won’t download on my fire stick with the kodi . I type everything correct and when I go to the install from zip file it won’t install it says “network error”
addon might be doown, i will try to find some good addons for children for you
This add on is no longer connecting to a server. Any suggestions and connecting
i think the addon is down, i will try to find you some working addons for children
Yes says won’t install network server not connected.
But others connect.
Definitely sounds like a typo.
try the indigo installer instructions https://www.yourkodi.com/new-to-kodi-tv/