Pluto kodi addon is a great all in one addon which is a must have for kodi users!
This new kodi add-on is a great new all in one add-on which includes everything from Football, F1, TV shows, Documentaries, Ice Hockey, Boxing, Movies and Much Much More. A must have for Kodi users.
See below for the categories:
To install Pluto Addon for Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://archive.org/download/plutorepo (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type pluto & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select pluto
- Select repository.pluto-1.0.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Pluto Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Pluto (or anything else you prefer in the list)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Pluto Kodi Addon is now installed and ready to use
Pluto Addon is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Pluto from your home screen.
Let us know what you think of this addon via Facebook and Twitter
Protect your privacy, all Kodi users should always connect to a VPN. I recommend IPVanish it is fast. Secure and works great , benefits also include no logs and no capping/throttling of your connection.
They also have a 7-day money-back guarantee if you do not like it.
Click Here To Get Your Amazing IPVanish Discount
2 thoughts on “How to Install Pluto All In One Kodi Addon”
nothing there…repo is empty. no zip file etc.
repo is no longer supported from the main dev, try one of the many new addons now available at https://www.yourkodi.com, in paticular try KB, Placenta and yoda aswell as neptune rising (use the search bar for instructions)
hope they help you