Optiq kodi addon is a Eim / MetalliQ fork from Trademark Repository which will be welcomed by ex fans of Metalliq!
This new kodi add-on works in the same way as Metalliq works in which it will allow you to use your favorite addons to play the links without having to check each addon all from a cool looking frontend.
To install Optiq Addon for Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://mahousecm.com/tmbrepo/ (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type tmbrepo & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select tmbrepo
- Select repository.tmb-1.0.xx.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Trademark Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Optiq (or anything else you prefer in the list, the GREAT Oculus is also here!)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Optiq Kodi Addon is now installed and ready to use
Optiq Addon is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Optiq from your home screen.
Protect your privacy, all Kodi users should always connect to a VPN. I recommend IPVanish it is fast. Secure and works great , benefits also include no logs and no capping/throttling of your connection.
They also have a 7-day money-back guarantee if you do not like it.