Asgard is a Kodi video addon from Narcacist Wizard Repository.
This add-on has sections for Sections include Non-Debrid, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Sports, TV Apps, Documentaries, Concerts, Anime, IPTV and more
This is a must have addition for ALL-IN-ONE addon fans.
Your kodi addons will also work much better (more links) if you use a good VPN. We recommend IPVANISH VPN it has multiple high speed servers and works great with Kodi. Visit our IPVANISH link to see the very latest offers.
How to Install Asgard Kodi Add-on:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/ (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type narcacist & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select narcacist
- Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Asgard Add-on (or anything else from the list)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Asgard kodi addon is now installed and ready to use
Asgard addon is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Asgard from your home screen.
Let us know what you think of this addon via Facebook and Twitter