Wraith Kodi addon is a kodi game changer, it is equivalent to MetalliQ extended mod that must be seen AND used, this will take your kodi installs to the next level.
NOTE: 19th March 2018 – Wraith has been updated, you MUST un-install the old version of Wraith and install it again
This is a MUST HAVE for ALL kodi users. When used wth Chappa’ai Kodi Addon It will link with your installed addons and find available streams, there is no more need to search single addons and then have to search in another addon if you find no streams. All queries happen together at the same time and you will be provided with a list of addons from which you can choose your stream.
To see how amazing it looks See below…….
Wraith works along side Chappa’ai Kodi addon and will streamline your kodi device and experience with its ability to consolidate searching across your different addons.
The current supported addons are:
At present, the following addons are supported so if you have them installed, they should show up in the available addons list by Chappa’ai Kodi Addon:
- Alluc – SHUTTING DOWN (DO NOT USE ALLUC)
- Death Streams
- Death Streams RD
- I Am Absolem
- Neptune Rising
- Not Sure
- The Royal We
- UK Turk
To install Wraith Kodi Addon:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type blamo & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select blamo
- Select repository.blamo-0.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Blamo Repository
- Select PROGRAM Add-ons
- Select Wraith Add-on
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Wraith is now installed and ready to use
Wraith is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via Video> Add-Ons > Wraith from your home screen.
PS: For Wraith to work correctly you MUST configure Chapp’ai Addon
Let us know what you think of this addon via Facebook and Twitter